Right before I took my first bite a little voice in the back of my head said "don't eat the mushrooms, they're poisonous!" It's funny how that has stuck with me since I was a kid. Getting over that was the hardest thing about cooking this foraged mushroom!
All I did was chop it up, saute it in butter, steam it with a little water, add some breadcrumbs and cheese and ta da! It was really delicious- the texture was soft, not rubbery, tasted almost like scrambled eggs, plus anything with butter and cheese is bound to taste great!